Introducing the "No Hands Door Pull"
Protect yourself. Protect your employees. Protect your guests. Avoid touching door handles!
How easy is it to be installed?
What is the product spec?
- 125mm x 80mm x 50mm
- 3mm Stainless Steel (304 commercial grade)
- Weight 380g
- For heavy commercial use
- Designed for zero maintenance
- Door stickers with instruction for use
Why is it better than using door handles?
- Door handles are one of the key danger points highlighted for virus transmission during Covid 19.Fire Doors and Public toilets are push to open on one side and then a handle on the other which must be pulled by everyone going through the door.
- Contamination of just a single door handle can spread Covid 19 throughout office buildings, hotels or health care facilities within hours.
- A report on CBS News found that by touching one door handle, a single employee can infect 40-60% of their colleagues in the work place.
Where can the "No Hands Door Pull" be used?
A No Hands Foot Pull is an attachment for the bottom of a door which enables the door to be opened using your foot, hands free.
It is a metal plate with a wavy front edge on which you place your foot and by pulling towards you, pull open the door without the need to use a door handle on toilet doors, fire doors and indeed any self closing door.
How to use "No Hands Door Pull"
- Stand next to the door but leave enough room for the door to swing open
- Place your foot on the door pull
- Press down with your foot and pull the door back towards you
- The momentum of the door will open the door enough for you to walk though